Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Annie I. Daskovsky
Annie Daskovsky joined Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP in 2015 as a reimbursement and finance analyst. In this role, Annie provides financial and statistical data analysis for clients participating in government reimbursement programs.
Ms. Daskovsky has:
- Analyzed the impact of various operational changes on Medicaid supplemental payment reimbursement for hospitals.
- Performed strategic analysis of patient-level data in order to extrapolate information necessary for reporting.
- Prepared Medicaid DSH applications and appeals for Arizona, South Carolina, Texas, Louisiana, and Michigan hospitals.
- Analyzed various cost allocation methodologies and evaluated the overall impact on reimbursement in preparation for DSH Audits and UC Reconciliations.
- Forecasted potential Medicaid reimbursement recoupment liabilities and assessed various ways to mitigate recoupment impact for hospitals.
- Researched and analyzed Medicaid State Plans and regulatory guidance in order to assist clients with compliance issues related to supplemental payment programs.
- Evaluated statewide impacts of changes in regulatory and legislative proposals on Medicaid reimbursement.
- Assisted in preparing Medicaid Cost Reports for Michigan hospitals.
Prior to joining the firm, Annie assisted start-up and early stage companies in financial planning and analysis. Annie also founded a non-profit organization in 2013 aimed at increasing volunteer efforts in the Greater New Orleans area.
- Tulane University, Master of Business Administration, Finance, Entrepreneurship, 2015
- TABA Community Service Award Recipient for pro-bono financial consulting
- Tulane Entrepreneurs Association Board Member, 2014-2015
- Tulane University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, International Development minor, 2011