Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Heather B. Heintz
Heather Heintz is an associate with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP. Ms. Heintz’s practice focuses on assisting hospitals and healthcare providers in transactional and regulatory matters, with an emphasis on Medicaid reimbursement. Ms. Heintz works with healthcare providers on a variety of supplemental reimbursement initiatives, including the Texas Uncompensated Care program.
Before becoming an associate, Ms. Heintz worked as a law clerk for Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP and interned with the Honorable Fredericka Homberg Wicker for the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, State of Louisiana.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Senior Communications Editor, Tulane Maritime Law Journal, vol. 42
- Tulane Moot Court Board Member
- Tulane Moot Court Judicial Council, Associate Justice
- CALI Excellence Award: Oil & Gas
- CALI Excellence Award: Legal Professions
- St. Mary's College of California, B.S. in Psychology
- Loftus v. Horizon: Did OSHA Expand the Seaman Protection Act Too Far?, 42 Tul. Mar. J.L. 137 (winter 2017)