Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Manali J. MacRae
Manali MacRae joined Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP as a reimbursement and finance analyst in 2016. In this role, Ms. MacRae focuses on assisting attorneys through analytical assessments of clients’ participation in governmental reimbursement programs, such as the Medicaid disproportionate share hospital reimbursement, uncompensated care pools, and related audit activity. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. MacRae studied Economics at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Provides guidance on regulatory compliance matters regarding government compensation programs and advises providers on Medicaid reimbursement and finance issues.
- Supports the implementation of comprehensive healthcare reform projects to ensure healthcare providers’ access to payments for the unreimbursed cost of treating Medicaid-eligible and uninsured patients.
- Strategizes and implements reporting systems to ensure providers receive the full reimbursement to which they are entitled.
- Assesses aggregate Medicaid reimbursement limits at a statewide level for the feasibility of expanding Medicaid supplemental reimbursement programs.
- Prepares and files applications and audits of Medicaid DSH and other supplemental funding programs in Texas, Louisiana, and South Carolina.
- Furman University, B.A., 2015