Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Nicole Y. Martinez
Nicole Martinez is an associate with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP. Ms. Martinez’s practice focuses on the representation of healthcare providers in regulatory and transactional matters. Ms. Martinez’s transactional experience includes drafting provider contracts, hospital management agreements, and corporate documents associated with non-profit healthcare corporations. Ms. Martinez’s regulatory experience includes advising clients regarding compliance issues with the Texas Delivery System Reform Incentive Pool program, Medicaid Section 1115 Demonstration Waivers, and other matters related to hospital reimbursement.
Before becoming an associate, Ms. Martinez interned with the Honorable Josephine L. Staton, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 2015
- Dean’s Award, Fall 2013
- Chief Articles Editor, UCLA Pacific Basin Law Journal 2014-2015
- Co-Chair, Labor and Economic Justice Clinic 2013-2014
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. in Political Science with a concentration in Public Law
- Provost Honors, Spring 2009