Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Bobby R. Sanders
Bobby Sanders is an associate with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP. Mr. Sanders focuses his practice on assisting healthcare providers in securing their reimbursement objectives. Mr. Sanders works with healthcare providers on a variety of Medicaid supplemental reimbursement initiatives, including the Texas Uncompensated Care program and the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital program. Mr. Sanders’ transactional experience includes due diligence analysis related to hospital operations and financials, drafting documents related to corporate governance, management agreements and asset acquisitions, and assisting to structure transactions in light of reimbursement outcomes.
Mr. Sanders works with government relations teams to develop legislative and regulatory strategies related to Medicaid reimbursement for hospitals. As part of this process, Mr. Sanders models the financial and reimbursement impact of state and federal administrative policy and rule changes.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2016
- President, Health Law Society
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, B.S., 2013
- Member, Administrative Law Section of the Austin Bar Association
- Member, Administrative Law and Health Law Sections of the State Bar of Texas