Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Tyler Profilet is an associate with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP. Mr. Profilet’s practice focuses on the representation of healthcare providers in transactional, reimbursement, and regulatory matters, with a focus on Medicaid supplemental reimbursement programs. Mr. Profilet assists in developing innovative strategies to assist clients in arriving at the best regulatory and financial outcome in light of reimbursement concerns. His transactional experience includes drafting management agreements, asset purchase agreements, and corporate documents related to hospital acquisitions and incorporating and constructing mechanisms to protect existing and create new Medicaid financing sources and payment streams. He also advises hospitals and governmental entities in the development, implementation, and operation of Medicaid supplemental reimbursement programs.
Before joining Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP, Mr. Profilet worked with the in-house counsel at Time Inc. in New York City. Before beginning his legal career, Mr. Profilet worked as a television journalist for KFVS-TV and as a multimedia journalist for the athletic department at the University of Notre Dame.
Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Managing Editor, Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Director, Tulane University Legal Assistance Program
- CALI Excellence Award – Sports Law: International & Intellectual Property
- CALI Excellence Award – Deposition Practice & Procedure
- University of Missouri, B.J., cum laude, 2008
- Honors College degree
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Austin Bar Association