Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Calvin H. Warner
Calvin Warner is an associate with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP. Mr. Warner’s practice focuses on advising healthcare clients on transactional and regulatory matters, including Medicaid reimbursement programs. His experience includes assisting in the development of new payment programs for hospitals and preparing responses to audits of hospitals’ existing payment programs. Mr. Warner also assists providers related to their participation in quality improvement programs. Mr. Warner advises healthcare providers in several states, including Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, and North Carolina.
During law school, Mr. Warner interned for Chief Judge Timothy DeGiusti of the Western District of Oklahoma and a major law firm in Oklahoma City. Mr. Warner was a member of Vanderbilt’s traveling moot court team, and attended competitions around the country.
Before beginning his legal career with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP, Mr. Warner was an adjunct professor of Philosophy at Georgia State University in Atlanta and Belmont University in Nashville.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2021
- Georgia State University, Master of Arts (Philosophy), 2016
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 2014
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Health Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Health Law Section of the Austin Bar Association
- The Role of Attorney Conscience: A Short Defense of Amoral Technicians, 8 Stetson Journal of Advocacy and the Law 138 (2021)