Our Team « Back to Team Page » Print This Page
Greg J. Fantin
Greg Fantin is an associate with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP. Mr. Fantin’s practice focuses on representing hospitals in regulatory and transactional matters, including Medicaid reimbursement programs. His experience includes assisting in the representation of hospital systems related to their participation in Medicaid and Medicare supplemental payment programs including Medicaid 1115 Waiver programs, Medicaid disproportionate share hospital programs, and the Sole Community Provider program.
At the University of Texas, Mr. Fantin studied economics and public policy. Mr. Fantin also interned for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas and the Dallas County Public Defender’s Office before beginning his legal career with Gjerset & Lorenz, LLP.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, J.D., 2021
- Executive Editor, Michigan Technology Law Review 2020-2021
- Pediatric Advocacy Clinic 2020
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A. in History, Economics, with certificate in Business Public Policy
- Graduated With Honors, Spring 2018
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Health Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Health Law Section of the Austin Bar Association